Becomex prioritizes proper and secure data processing in its business model, and it would be no different with your personal data.
See the sections of this policy below:
- What information we collect about you;
- How we collect your personal data;
- How to manage Cookies;
- How we use your information;
- Data sharing;
- Becomex’s responsibility and how we protect your personal data;
- How long we will keep your information with us;
- Your Guaranteed Rights;
- Contact us;
What information we collect about you
Ensuring information security and the privacy of your data is in Becomex’s DNA. We are committed to protecting all information and data that reach us, regardless of the medium, and we commit to the task of keeping all information secure with integrity and transparency.
The architecture of our website was designed not to collect any sensitive data about you; therefore, any information or data of this nature should also not be in any document that is sent through the online forms. In order to provide you with an excellent experience when browsing our website, we need to collect some information from you, in order to improve your interaction with us.
Some of the information we may collect as you browse our website are:
- How you use or how often you visit our website.
- How you use our services and products and interact with us.
- Corporate contact information (email, phone), company, title, and other information you provide.
- •Personal information such as name, phone number, personal email, and information available on your resume when you apply for a job through our website.
- Cookies and tracking information such as location data, IP address, browser type, device identifier, etc.
- Information you provide in our online forms.
We may also receive information from external sources, such as partners or customers. Regarding this possibility, we ensure that, once we have the data in our database, we submit it to the same protection rules as it had been collected by us.
How we collect your personal data
We may collect your data and information in basically two ways:
- Through your interaction with our website (cookies) and the information you enter in web forms;
- Browsing cookies
We would like to explain that enabling browsing Cookies on your device does not grant us access to the device, nor to any of your data and information stored on your machine. The use of browsing Cookies serves only and solely to improve our relationship through our portals, so that you receive content that is relevant to you and that by doing this, we can deliver greater value to you and make our website and our content more efficient.
How to manage Cookies
However, you are allowed to manage and control Cookies on your device in all the ways available currently for this purpose, such as browser control, through the use of private access, with geo-blocking, etc.
Please remember, however, that removing or blocking cookies may impact your user experience and parts of this website may not be fully accessible once the Cookies are blocked.
How we use your information
- Tracking website access to adapt the most relevant content related to our products and services;
- Improvement and customization of our products and services;
- Management and responses to contacts made through the website;
- Management and improvement of our website;
- Inclusion of your data in our talent pool.
Data collected may be used to improve the relationship between Becomex and its customers or prospects. Thus, the use of data and information may involve:
- Submission of marketing content related to our products or services and that we understand to be of interest to you based on your browsing behavior on our website. We emphasize that you can unsubscribe from this content using the “unsubscribe” option;
- Contact you to receive feedback on our products, services, and systems features;
- Contact you for market research purposes;
- Purposes related to improving business relationship;
- Protection of our rights and those of our customers.
Data and information collected from accessing our website may be shared with other companies in our group or with our business partners, called operators, respecting the agreements and commitments that ensure the security and privacy of your information, as well as legislation in force.
Becomex may share data and information with its suppliers, such as data centers and cloud services, specifically for storage of this information. It should be noted that some of these recipients may be located outside the Brazilian jurisdiction, whose laws may be more lenient in relation to the protection of personal data or information security in general. In these cases, Becomex ensures that it will take all measures to protect the information in accordance with its legal and contractual obligations.
Finally, in addition to the situations mentioned above, Becomex may share your data when summoned by a governmental or judicial authority to do so, according to the jurisdictions to which it must comply.
Becomex’s responsibility and how we protect your personal data.
Becomex, as the controller of your data, under the law, is responsible for data processing and guidelines for data processing, when it is shared with suppliers and partners, pursuant to the above section. We adopt several measures to protect the personal data and information provided to us, including physical, electronic, and managerial security measures in order to prevent misuse, interference, or loss, as well as unauthorized access to information, modification, and improper disclosure.
Our security measures include:
- It is part of our culture to process responsibly, transparently, and ethically all data and information we receive, thus, the entire internal team is properly instructed and trained to follow our Information Security policies. We guarantee, therefore, that we take the necessary care in all relevant domains to keep your data secure;
- We have clear and objective Information Security policies that are followed by all our internal employees and suppliers, so we have administrative and technical control to restrict access to personal data, granted only on a need-to-know basis;
- We are ISO27001:2013 certified and we invest in our technology area to ensure that we have efficient programs to protect us, such as firewalls, encryption, antivirus software, etc.;
- We also take care of the physical security of our office, through registration of entry and exit of external personnel, security cameras, biometric access, third-party access control to the building;
- We guarantee the destruction or anonymization of personal information, when required by law;
- We require our business partners to have proper technical and organizational security measures in place to keep your personal information secure;
- We maintain an Information Security incident management program that commits to communicating, within a reasonable time, the National Data Protection Authority and the data subject in the event of any incident that may lead to relevant risks or damages;
- We will comply with the guidelines, rules and regulations issued by the Brazilian National Data Protection Authority (ANPD) for proper and faithful processing of personal data.
Becomex undertakes to strictly follow the letter of the law, especially in the event of any information incident, minimizing its effects and informing ANPD and the data subject about events of any relevant damage to their data.
How long will we keep your information with us?
Your personal data will be kept in our systems for the longest period indicated below, mainly considering the legal obligations of Becomex or companies in the group:
(i) for as long as necessary to fulfill our business relationship;
(ii) we will comply with any and all periods indicated by law, for example, tax laws, labor laws, social security laws;
(iii) end of the statute of limitations or deadline provided for in the Civil Code or any other period that may give rise to any disputes or investigations regarding our services;
(iv) while your consent is valid, in the applicable cases;
(v) pursuant to current legislation.
Your Guaranteed Rights
You can contact us at any time to obtain information on what personal data or information we keep about you, as well as to exercise any of your rights legally provided for in the items of art. 18 of the Brazilian General Data Protection Act (LGPD), through the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We emphasize that your request will always be answered in a reasonable time, as determined by law. However, there are situations in which your data cannot be deleted or destroyed if there is a conflict with other current national legislation that requires us to maintain the data.
If you still have any questions, concerns or complaints involving data privacy, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com.